Salesforce developing course
Salesforce Assembler is one of the most in-demand skills in the Salesforce industry. Salesforce Assemblers are programmers who create Salesforce applications for various PAAS systems. Salesforce Assemblers utilize Apex, Java Script, Aura, and Lightening Web Components to build code on the Salesforce platform.
A Salesforce Assembler’s responsibilities and duties are to comprehend the Salesforce platform’s out-of-the-box capability and then adapt the Salesforce application based on customer requirements using code or settings. Apex, Visualforce, Aura, and Lightening Component are some of the tools used by these assemblers to create apps.
- Salesforce Programming abilities will be acquired by the assembler.
- Learn about and become certified in various technologies like as programming, testing, and report customisation.
- Create several programme models for a multi-tenant platform.
- Create various data models or frameworks utilising various techniques and automation.
- Salesforce Platform Fundamentals
- Apex Fundamentals and Declarative Automation
- Apex data manipulation
- Visualforce, Apex Triggers, and Best Practices
- Components of Lightning
- Deployment, Testing, and Code Coverage